Support our Franklin-Randall schools by donating to the PTO 2021 Fall Fundraiser. Our goal is to raise $25,000, but we need your help. No gift is too small. Every dollar makes a difference.
GIVE TO THE FALL FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN BY:
- donating securely online now through our PayPal account
- mailing a check (made out to: Franklin-Randall PTO) to school
- asking your employer to match your donation to double your impact
Gifts are tax-deductible.
Did you know the PTO depends on your contributions to help fund valuable programs and resources that benefit our children, teachers, and staff throughout the year? Resources that might otherwise not be possible, including:
- Supporting students in need through the snack pantry, or social justice funds school social workers use to assist families with basic needs in times of crisis
- Building community by supporting to our Parent Empowerment Group coordinators to provide translation services and meetings for our Spanish and Hmong-speaking families
- Funding student enrichment opportunities such as after-school clubs or the school garden
- Helping with curriculum and instructional support, enabling teachers to buy new classroom materials
- Thanking our teachers and staff, surprising them with meals or appreciation activities
Thank you for supporting our schools!
Questions? Please email Tasha Moxley, PTO fundraising chair.